In the spring of 2020 we recorded a concert in Driebergen, Netherlands. Below 4 tracks
A rainy day in the park: raindrops like a string of pearls in the spiderwebs and a green woodpecker in the mist - Endless Garden
Another episode of Monique Smulders’ citypark series featuring Unheard Music
Another video from Monique, this time 'a beautiful day in my garden, a soft breeze and flowers in full bloom.’
Empty Lines - Home
f‘A fortune to tell’ - a beatiful story with many of our tracks. Julien Ferdinande 2020 - (France/Chicago)
We’re honoured that Maria Nurmela and Vesa Loikas (Finland) chose one of our pieces, 'the Last Flamingo' from our album Industry for their amazing dance film ‘Liminal’. Liminal was premiered in Cyprus, December 2020.
‘Quarentena’ - video inspired by the covid-19 lockdown in Argentina - ‘Rain'
This is a short video made by Jorge Mario Zuleta and Mariela Richmond (Costa Rica) inspired by a track from our first album Harbour; ‘No Moon’
Thank you Jorge!
A cry from the Baobab - Lone Christiansen - ‘Flooded Believes’
- Educational videos (STEM, US): some tracks
- Video: The basics of software architecture (DE): "Afraid to Go"
- Short film: A girl goes for Dinner (Jack Perry, UK): some tracks
- Short film: 2400 Miles off Broadway (Taft Rector, US): "There" and "Empty Lines”
- At a funeral (US): some tracks
- Series of documentaries about French theater (Regard Camera, FR): "Soft Despair"
- Residential real estate virtual tours Lakewood (US): "The Trail"
- Indie film, a spoof on the health care system (StudioWild, US): "Soft Despair"
- Detective Tempus - a show about a time travelling detective (UK): several tracks
- Spoken Word/Poetry: He had this to say… (Victor Arumemi, US): several tracks
- Documentary ‘Portrait of a painter’ (Freigeist, AU): "Being There"
- film: ‘Mnemophrenia’ (Eirini Konstantinidou, US): ‘the Last Days’ link
- Short film: 'To A Stranger’ (Evan Gilchrest, US): Several tracks
- Travel video: 'From Chisinau to Budapest’ (Christopher Walker, UK/PL): several tracks
- video: Chicago Temple History in Stained Glass (Chicago, US), Nowhere Street
- video: Pikes Peak #9 (US, Colorado) - Endless Garden
- videos: 3D Artist Giulia Pri, (Italy/Amsterdam) - several tracks
- video:During a night with no moon - Jorge Mario Zuleta (Costa Rica) - No Moon (see below)
- video: Polpo film - dance (Lost Time)
- film: ‘A fortune to tell’ - Julien Ferdinande 2020 - (France/Chicago) - many tracks link
- radio station: 24/7 online radio (US) - our first 5 albums - link
- documentairy: - Een Redelijk Leven - Belgium TV, Canvas 'Played by Ear'
- video: ‘Quarentena’ - video inspired by the covid-19 lockdown in Argentina - link
- video: Aerophoto-Schiphol - Fly Over Amsterdam ‘Zuidas’: ‘the Last Days’ - link
- video: A cry from the Baobab - Lone Chrsitiansen - ‘Flooded Believes’ - link
- dance film: Liminal - Maria Nurmela and Vesa Loikas (Finland) - ‘The Last Flamingo’ - link to trailer
- video: City park XXXII: Monique Smulders - ‘Endless Garden’ - link
- video: City park LXIII: Monique Smulders - ‘Synchornicity’ - link
- adventure/story game (adult): Pedro Reis Silva - ‘Dust and Memories’ - link
- movie (available on Amazon Prime) - Joe Murphy - several tracks - link to website
- video: Aerophoto-Schiphol - Fly Over the Netherlands: ‘the Lasso of Time - link
- video: Howie Alex - Just Another Beach Day - Sickening - link
- video: Monique Smulders - My Summer Garden: Empty Lines - link
- short film: Christopher Wiersema - Rina’s Blind Love - link
If you would like to use music from Harbour, Industry, Home or Slow or the Lasso of Time in a film, documentary, etc. you can do so, free of charge.
The only thing you need to do is inform us where and when it was used, and you need to mention the artist ‘Unheard Music Concepts' and track name in the credits.
We made it available under the Creative Commons license ‘BY', but added the non existing ‘NAD' because we discovered that what we have in mind doesn't exist as a CC license.
NAD stands for "No Audio Derivates' In other words you can freely use (part of) our tracks in a film or video, but not remix or re-use part of our tracks in other musical work without our permission.
As an extra service we can make custom edits or mixes on request. You can choose fragments, loops, solo-ed instruments, remixes, etc.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more about using our music in your project
info - at - unheardmusicconcepts.com
'Do not fear mistakes. There are none’
- Miles Davis -